Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet
"Oh you...you actually mean. Like a real vision. I didn't know Nate did that, no." Clearly he was having some trouble believing it too, from the way Sam's eyebrows furrowed and he stared down at the floor. If these 'visions' came from the Voice, what was so important about Nate that he got to have them? "It sounds complicated."

Fighting a panther sounded like a pretty terrifying way to spend his evening, but he knew there'd be worse to face in the future and it would be good training. That, and he didn't want to look too weak in front of Wessex. Nodding silently as he turned the key in the lock and followed her to a courtyard a little ways from the store, where a couple of abandoned buildings shielded them from more populated areas and the eyes within.

Not at all dressed for a fight in his formal clothing and frumpy shoes, Sam stepped into the space and looked across at Wessex, waiting for her to transform or change somehow. "Well, um, I'll try my best."
Things will shortly get completely out of hand
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Samuel - 10-29-2021, 12:48 PM