Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet
In all honesty, Sam wasn't that impressed with the example given. He'd read of fake psychics and mediums that would say vague hints then bend them after the fact to fit the actual happenings, and what Wessex said could well have been an instance of that. Nate didn't seem like the type to pretend to have a connection to the esoteric, yet he did seem like the type to run some kind of bizarre grift.

He'd have to write a letter. After all, he'd made Nate Ascend - he couldn't have someone so connected to him going around pretending to have magical visions. It was just embarrassing.

Anyway, the chakram certainly was impressive; Sam felt a little embarrassed to be holding it, especially as Wessex commented on how it had not returned to him. A little huff of shy laughter left him as he offered: "Well, maybe I'm so bad at fighting I broke it's power."

But he would try again - Looking at the tree, he nodded and took a step back, bracing his feet with one forward and one to the side, then throwing the chakram as hard as he could towards the tree, hoping this time, for his dignities sake, it would come back.

--
(Up to you if he's successful)
Things will shortly get completely out of hand
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Samuel - 11-15-2021, 06:52 PM