Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
W E S S E X
“Nonsense,” she declares, physically batting away the neg with a slice of her hand. “Maybe she’s just so used to me that it needs a moment to switch users, hmmm?” She talks about the weapon as if it were a living, breathing thing, the way some people might talk about their cars. And for Wessex? It might as well be the same thing. She’s a part of the General, but also a tool; well loved, respected, and yes - admired.

But let’s not delve to deep into Wessex’s kinks today.

The bookmaker tries again, and this time, it does indeed come back to him, slicing merrily through the air while landing in his hand with nary a scratch from it’s sharp edges. “See?!” the Wraith crows, entirely unsure what caused the initial glitch, but glad that it seems to be fixed. Tech, amiright?

Now she faces Sam and walks backwards a few paces, giving some easy instructions. “Now you aim for me. And I’ll try to evade.” It’s a challenge for her, because she’ll have to watch for it twice - going out and coming back in. And when she reaches about thirty feet out, she stops, waiting for Sam to throw it again.
The Wraith

Code blatantly stolen from the fantastical, wonderful Odd

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 11-19-2021, 03:41 PM