Training selflessly given but viciously driven
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I want to say I'm sorry for stuff I haven't done yet
The weapon gently fell back into his hand and Sam smiled, holding it a little closer to his chest. Every time he succeeded with something like this, he forgot it soon after; so used to years of failing at anything requiring might or bravery that it was hard to get the successes to stick. He would remember the brief flicker of pride in Wessex's eyes though, rare as that was.

Walking towards her to hand back the blade, he huffed out a laugh under his breath. "I suppose not, but one is much more useful in a war than the other. Still...thank you." Had his Ascended family been this kind, this accepting in the start...he wondered where he might be now. Still, at least it was happening at all.

With the training over he departed swiftly thereafter, already wanting to hide away and read and be quiet for a while - he really wasn't made for fighting...but he did feel a little more ready for it, now they'd had this lesson.

{FIN}
Things will shortly get completely out of hand
Samuel
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
selflessly given but viciously driven - by Wessex - 09-30-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: selflessly given but viciously driven - by Samuel - 12-15-2021, 06:11 PM