herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia
"Interrupting what?" Delphia said, briefly confused if only because she was so easily distracted. Then, after a moment... "Oh! No, I was just cleaning. I had been away with Mort and am simply clearing the air. It had grown so stagnant and so many pesky little spirits had rooted themselves about." she said, brushing dust off her hands. But of course, the sage and cedar being burned inside and out was well at work shooing those pesky energies away.

"A witch?" she said, brightening up. "My mother was called that in her life as well. Had I known I would have visited." she said with a grin. Her mother had not been around long after Delphia was born, long enough only to ensure that the girl could survive on her own without a mother's care. "Oh, I think many have had a short stint in Torchline. The beaches call to the souls of many. But the wood is all the richer for your presence and I am glad for such a neighbor." she said, corners of her eyes wrinkling.
normal is an illusion
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Delphia - 10-24-2021, 02:44 PM