herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia
"Some are. They have always existed in this form. Mort's realm is to them as Vi's is to you." she said. But of course the two overlapped in many ways. One just wasn't visible to most. "The smoke of cedar and sage has cleansing properties. It pushes spirits out of a space for a time. I'm not exactly sure how or why, but my mother passed this knowledge on to me." She said, eye corners crinkling with a smile.

"The very loved kind. But I am biased." Delphia said with a small grin. "She was the devout and chosen of Mort. It is her life and Mort's will that allow me to exist." she explained. Give and take, balance in all things. She lived only because her mother had died. It could not be any other way. "Your charges?" she asked, curious. She wasn't sure she knew exactly what that meant. Had she been in trouble with the law somewhere and she carried those transgressions with her somehow?
normal is an illusion
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Delphia - 11-04-2021, 08:51 PM