herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
"Hmm...? Oh, I deal more with the physical realm," Vai explains with a soft smile. "So I suppose you are right - I do have my own rituals and tricks. But it's less to keep away spirits and more to help those with both feet in this world. I'm a healer, and a hunter. I can make plenty of medicines out of herbs, and I know my way around a wound." And there's always her magic to fall back on if she needs to.

Tishy's meow has Vai's smile growing, and she steps closer to the feline, tilting her head. "You aren't just a Sear Cat, are you?" she murmurs, evidently curious about Her Royal Fluffiness. "If I do bring them to visit, it might be good for you to find a nice, high shelf to watch from," she advises Tishy, before straightening up to face Delphia once more.

"Oh... I suppose it might be," Vai says slowly, not having thought of it in much detail before. "I have had a husband or two, and I was with someone when I lived in Torchline, but... it didn't work out," she explains. "So it's just the twins, and my son Felix, when he comes to visit."

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Vervain - 11-13-2021, 02:23 PM