herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia
She perked up a bit as Vai detailed the ways in which she used the various herbs and plants that made their home in the Greatwood. Delphia knew some of the most basic uses for healing, but had never delved too deeply into the practice. It seemed a bit counterintuitive for her purpose. But with a war coming on? Perhaps it was a good time to broaden her skillset. "I would love to learn from you, if you would be willing to teach me what you know." she said. Of course, Vai could say no, but she hoped she wouldn't.

"Tishy is a Cat Sith actually. She helps me collect lost souls so I can send them to my father." Delphia explained. Tishy in turn curved up into Vai's hand, very much enjoying the pets. The various shadows that made up her form pulsed and twisted around the witch's hand, not unlike very long soft fur. At the mention of the children, the cat merely trilled an elongated meow. She had her ways of avoiding the living if she wished or needed to.

"It sounds like a good and full life to me." Delphia said approvingly, a small smile curving her lips. She certainly would have many good stories for Mort when her time came - whenever that happened to be.
normal is an illusion
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Delphia - 11-13-2021, 02:59 PM