herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice
for Vai
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
Vai will provide Tishy with as many scritches as she can handle, though the witch is careful not to overstep with any feline. She doesn't want a swat with a paw, especially from a Cat Sith, as it turns out. "That is amazing," she murmurs. "You must be quite an important part of Delphia's work, Tishy," she informs her with a soft smile, giving a final stroke of her shadowy fur before withdrawing.

And she lights up as well, to hear that Delphia would like to learn about her own methods of 'witchcraft', Vai nodding readily to her. "Well, perhaps I can help you finish cleaning, and then you could take a walk with me to my cottage? I have a herb garden, and plenty already stocked up. I'd be happy to walk you through a few of the basics."

Her smile fades somewhat, but is just as sweet at the girl's remarks, and Vai nods as well. "It has left me with a lot of stories to tell, put it that way," she says, unintentionally mimicking Delphia's thoughts about it.

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: herbs and spice to keep the spirits nice - by Vervain - 11-13-2021, 06:56 PM