{SE} As The Sun Goes Down
☀️☀️☀️
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
A snort leaves Sunjata, nodding to his husband with a soft edge of a smile tugging at the scarred corner of his lips. Guess so. It reminds me that I need to give you your gift when we get back home. After, of course, they go and get the biggest gift of all for the season. Either way, there’s relief that swells in Sunjata after the pulse of pride, the snake back where it’s more comfortable and Sunjata’s attention glued to his husband, searching for those electric blues that drink him in.

He doesn’t mean to startle his husband, but the relief that slips from Nate as he stands is enough to keep Sunjata feeling pretty good all things considered, and he slightly stumbles over the rocks as Nate pulls him in for a kiss – a kiss that he gives back quite willingly and quite contently. Good. Sunjata murmurs, biting down on his tongue both physically and mentally while Nate continues and he hears the clack of the pebbles in his pockets.

It’s a bursting warmth, like the heat that radiates from a sunburn that vibrates through Sunjata, filing up that cold and deep void that Haai’s death had caused, and he sinks into it like the first bit of sun that melts away a snowcapped field. I love you too. He says breathlessly, pressing another kiss to Nate before he steps back, shifting into his dragon shift and waiting for Nate to climb up onto his back.

The second he does, Sunjata takes to the skies, changing their course and direction toward Torchline first, to slip through the portal and head to the Grounds to pick up those two children they’d saved, to bring them home for LongNight and to hopefully try to fill that hole even more so.

- FIN <333
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-12-2021, 06:56 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-12-2021, 07:13 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-15-2021, 03:49 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 04:29 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 05:14 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 05:58 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 06:22 AM
RE: {SE} As The Sun Goes Down - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 06:40 AM