borrow from the spirits
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Last Post:

"Oh...hm." Mildew really couldn't think of many things she would want less than continually looking after babies brought forth from a garden, but she supposed they all had to serve Frey in different ways. "So...what will you do if there isn't a decrease in births and population? After all, if you listen to some of those on well, our side, I suppose, they seem quite confident they can eliminate the Ascended and be done with it in a matter of weeks."

That aside, it was a relief to hear she wasn't planning to put this project in Mourn. "You've been on quite the journey. You're probably right that Meadowreach is better - it's the old fashioned part of me that thinks they ought to be born somewhere dangerous and wild." Start their trials from the very first, grow them strong; she huffed out a quiet laugh to herself. "Do you have many people willing to give their...whatever you'll need from them, for this?"

The way to Mourn opened up before them but she seemed uninterested in the changing scenery for the moment, inspecting Pheobe with a piercing gaze as she asked her questions.
Mildew
I know what you need
This will really work
In ancient times, if you were sick
They make you bleed

Messages In This Thread
borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-04-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-13-2021, 03:34 PM