borrow from the spirits
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"You do? I don't know much about the Ascended. Do you think they have a chance against the Gods and their strongest?" Mildew couldn't help sounding cynical; when she thought of  Safrin, Frey, Ludo and then those above even the heralds, Caido and Mort and Rae - the power seemed infinite, not something that could be defeated by a upstart Goddess in a matter of centuries.

As for other uses for the garden, she tilted her head side to side in general agreement, though she still wondered just how much use it would get. That said, it had been a long time since Mildew had been a common visitor in populated towns and areas; she really had no idea how many babies were born, how many couples there were.

Stormbreak was indeed full of eager participants for anything God-related. "I see. I wonder...do you know, if two Demi-Gods have a child, if the resulting child must be a Demi God? Not that I'm suggesting I'm interested-" Mildew laughed and raised her hands, immediately realising how it might sound and backing out of that quickly. "-Merely curious. I have met some of the very young Demi Gods."

They came into the Mourn and she looked about at Phoebe's question, humming. "Well, certainly not from anyone's grave. Come - there's some space a little further on with blank ground. I suppose to bury others, if they deserve to rest here. I'm sure no one will mind a little soil taken from that no one has yet claimed." Pointing up into the distance, Mildew hiked up her skirts and started walking softly over the mounds, feet moving almost impossibly gently across the grass.
Mildew
I know what you need
This will really work
In ancient times, if you were sick
They make you bleed

Messages In This Thread
borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-04-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-13-2021, 03:34 PM