borrow from the spirits
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The Nightingale
"There is always a chance, and an even greater one if you underestimate your foes. Best to overestimate, I think." she said with a shrug. It wasn't like the Voice was defeated before. She had been merely trapped. Defeat was dead after all in war. Or at least it had in her experience.

Phoebe smiled, laughing a little as Mildew backpedaled. She hadn't assumed it was an offer of any kind, but the other demigoddess didn't know she was happily taken either. "I am not sure. I would think it possible, but it would depend on how much the gods change us to be in their image." she said, head tilting side to side. She didn't really know in all honesty. She would have to wait and see if any such instances occurred.

The younger demigoddess did her best to step lightly over the mounds as they made their way to the open land. Once there, Phoebe knelt and pulled out a small spade and jar. Using the former to dig up some dirt, she placed it into the jar, sealing it with the lid to keep it from falling out while she travelled. "Thank you, Mildew. I really appreciate your guidance." she said with a smile.
love is the flower you've got to let grow

Messages In This Thread
borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-04-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-13-2021, 03:34 PM