borrow from the spirits
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"True enough..." Mildew agreed, nodding. Once, many bodies, lives and years ago, she'd been in a war before - much the same had been said then. The Voice was an odd opponent, one that everyone spoke of in varying tones of disgust, awe and apprehension, yet no one other than her 'children' knew all that much about her. "Have you ever come up against one of the 'Ascended'? Do you know...well, how to defeat one of them? I'm not much for fighting, but...well dear, you know. If needs must." It was a war, after all.

No definite answer on the question of Demi-God children: Mildew supposed she may as well add it to her mental list of things to ask Frey when she next saw them. She really would have to visit the shrines soon.

Phoebe stepped sufficiently respectfully over the ground that housed the dead and Mildew looked on approvingly as she took her soil. "You're welcome, darling. You know, if you should ever want to really envelope yourself in Frey's majesty...the Feverlands are always waiting. I know you serve the other aspect of Frey, but it's all life, isn't it? I think you might still find it spiritually fulfilling to stay here a while one day."
Mildew
I know what you need
This will really work
In ancient times, if you were sick
They make you bleed

Messages In This Thread
borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 10-12-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-04-2021, 08:50 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-05-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 01:30 PM
RE: borrow from the spirits - by Phoebe - 11-13-2021, 03:34 PM