crocodile grins
Paige Berkley

Age: 22 | Height: 5' 3" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int: 0
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Paige

She knew that the other girl had moved. That her father's decided it wasn't good to be in Torchline anymore. People had a way of talking about things. It was something Paige came to quickly realize as she grew. "Will your dad let me come over? I heard that he doesn't let any visitors come there." Paige couldn't help the frown that tugged on her lips, seemingly unsure it was even a real possibility at this point, but hoping that she was wrong about that too. "We don't really have anything for a tea party here... Auntie Maeve might be able to make us one at the Court though." She suggests with a shrug of her shoulders.

Paige sighs, "Nothing really. They just aren't girls. Plus, boys don't understand all the things that girls do." She explains to the younger girl, smiling a little as her thoughts flicker to Mateo and Everest. Paige adores both of them, truly. They just aren't the same as having a girl friend.

"It all happened really fast. I didn't really see them the way you see your mama, but I could hear them and they liked my gift. They said that they thought I'd be a fun friend." Paige tells her with a grin, sitting cross legged on top of the crate, hands in her lap. At the mention of her going to see her mother soon, Paige arches a brow, head cocking to the side. Her eyes going wide when Ria tells her the big plan. "You're going to be older? Why? Don't you like not having responsibilities?"
Love you to the moon and to Saturn
Passed down like folk songs, the love lasts so long

Messages In This Thread
crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-12-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-13-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-14-2021, 12:35 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-14-2021, 12:55 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 10-14-2021, 01:44 AM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 10-16-2021, 06:06 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Kamaria - 12-09-2021, 02:26 PM
RE: crocodile grins - by Paige - 12-18-2021, 06:11 PM