I just really need to get well
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
// i don't wanna break but I did today
guess i only have myself to blame //
"You were the favourite?" Nate all but screeches, his voice carrying in the snowy expanse around them. "I didn't spend my summers slaving away in that hellhole kitchen for you," His bicep tightens around Bart's head, half threatens to turn it into a full headlock, "to think you're the fuckin' favourite!" A laugh hisses through his teeth, Nate shaking his head. "I don't think so."

It's a similar kind of misstep in Nate's mind, gears with their teeth worn down different, still built for the same job. Still made to fit together. It's why he responds so naturally, so automatically. "You don't wanna be fuckin' around with anything made of wood, believe-" Nate pauses, just enough to take a breath, "believe me." His arm tightens again, squeezing Bart's shoulder and pulling him into a half hug, not daring to glance over, not just yet. He sniffs a laugh in, hesitating another second before he continues. "I might not know my way around a brush, but I got experience with dicks." He teases, hand coming out to pat his brothers chest, finally meeting his eyes with a taunting grin. "You ever find yourself in that market though, you come talk to me. I got a coupl'a plugs." The joke is accidental, taking Nate guard and making him howl.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
I just really need to get well - by Bartholomew - 10-13-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 04:37 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 12-06-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 01-05-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: I just really need to get well - by Nate - 02-01-2022, 07:34 AM