you think you're competition
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Truthfully Maeve wasn't expecting to find Phoebe so quickly. Things had a funny way of working themselves out. At the sound of her name the Nightshade spun, face half covered by the thick scarf around her neck and she moved quickly to close the distance between them, catching Phoebe by the shoulders. "Everything is fine, I assure you." Maeve soothed without hesitation, not wishing to cause the Nightingale any concerns, knowing she likely already had by simply being here. "I was looking for you, though." She offered the midwife a gentle smile before nodding her head towards a small shop down the street, a warm light coming from inside, soft and inviting. The perfect place for a little chat.

"I was hoping to talk with you about Frey. While I tend to favor Safrin, as surprising as that may be, I'm not naïve enough to think that the other heralds might not have gifts that Torchline will need at some point. My last meeting with Frey didn't go very well and I was hoping you might have some insight." She explained as they pressed into the small cafe, quickly claiming a table close to the hearth, offering a soft thank you to the waitress that brought them tea service without question. "I went to request help rebuilding the Halenani after the monsoons, fully prepared to give something in return, but we had a bit of a misunderstanding."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-13-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-14-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-14-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-15-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-18-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-20-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-20-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 11-20-2021, 10:53 PM