you think you're competition
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

As always, Phoebe is more than willing to help. Not that Maeve expected anything less from her. It was just in the woman's nature to extend herself in whatever way was necessary. The Nightshade takes a moment to make her tea to her liking, taking a slow sip and letting the warm liquid chase away the cold that's seemed to settle in her bones, sighing softly as she sets her cup down.

"Well, I visited them here. It was shortly after the Halenani collapsed and I was hoping for some help given that I wanted to expand on our original concept. I brought them a peach tart topped with cream, stripped down naked, and asked for their time if they were willing to give it." Maeve begins, recalling that night almost an entire year ago now, brows knitting together as she does her best to remember. "I told them my plan and expressed that I would like some help in creating a space for our workers to live as well as provide their services. I was of course willing to give something in return, but they said I didn't need their help. That... That my nipples might impress other's, but wouldn't sway them." The last bit had her lips twitching in mild amusement now despite how it had irked her then.

"Truthfully I felt that things were not entirely salvageable at that point. I was still trying to cope with having lost my home and everyone else being displaced that I wasn't entirely in the right mindset to bargain, I suppose."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-13-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-13-2021, 10:44 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-14-2021, 12:11 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-14-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-15-2021, 01:24 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-18-2021, 03:32 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 10-20-2021, 12:00 AM
RE: you think you're competition - by Phoebe - 10-20-2021, 07:50 PM
RE: you think you're competition - by Maeve - 11-20-2021, 10:53 PM