(SE) no love, no pain, so they say
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
It’s one of the first times Kamaria’s seen the house since the space had been picked. Now, among the snow and the trees that hide it away from a clear view of the water, there’s a structure of dark wood with a beautiful porch, bright windows to let in light where needed, and a definite homey kind of feel to the home despite the fact that it certainly seems unfinished. (Before everything changes for Nate and Sunjata) this trip is certainly geared for ensuring his daughter is in the know of recent events despite living in Torchline for the time being until the house is ready.

For now, though, it’s a beautiful little trek out into the middle of what feels like nowhere, and Sunjata’s bundled up as is Kamaria, their steps leaving little paths in the snow as they approach the porch. Crawling up the few steps to the house is a swath of snow, ones that seem to be returning to that shape regardless of how many times Sunjata’s attempted to sweep it out or carve it out with a flat shovel. “I moved some of your shells into your room, but I thought we could go and see what other things you want in it so I can get those for you.” His voice is a bit rougher, there’s more scars now to him than she’d seen him with last, but he does offer her perhaps the brightest smile he has in months while he squeezes her hand.
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 02:03 AM