(SE) no love, no pain, so they say
Kamaria Wrenzaok

Age: 20 | Height: Tall | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Kamaria

It's the first time she's seen the house and she's very excited. Has it bothered her that they left their home by the rolling waves and sandy knolls? Not a bit, because in her innocent mind she knows that it will always be there. Nothing would ever be as hard as leaving her mother, and yet nothing would ever be as wonderful either - because she'd been given the gift of life. The kind that only a mortal soul could live. She's just happy to be here with her dad.

So she patters through the snow happy as a clam, straying from Sunjata every now and then to grasp a handful of the stuff. It looks quite soft, pliable, like sand but.. colder and different, too. Her pale gaze shifts up toward the house as it comes into view, and she's wowed by the view of it through the snow. "We get to live here now?" She asks eagerly, tilting her smiling face up at her father. She has to adjust her hood to do so.

The scars he has don't bother her any, not even ones that are new. It's simply.. apart of life, to her. No more strange than having freckles or moles. If she regards them here and now, she doesn't show any sign that they faze her.

"Hmm... Can we have a garden?" She asks, completely blowing past the confines of her own room. "I want to grow flowers!" She declares, adding, "And berries. To make pies! My tutor is teaching me how to garden. But we're growing boring old carrots." She makes a face at this.

"I hate carrots."
what's coming is better than what is gone

Messages In This Thread
(SE) no love, no pain, so they say - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 02:03 AM
RE: (SE) no love, no pain, so they say - by Kamaria - 10-14-2021, 02:25 AM