don't take me tongue tied
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't be scared
you're like the calmest slit to my neck
Locke continues on and Sunjata tries to keep up with all the things he wants to say, so he waits until Locke’s finished, relishing in the quiet grooming – some sort of feline companion that wasn’t simply just hunting with Nate. This was different and the closest he’s gotten to another Attuned with a shift like this (that was intending to harm) and if Locke looks close enough, he might see those three swipes torn through his black pelt, leaving grey scars behind that match scars on his person long before they met.

I’ve… Been lucky enough to have a soulmate twice I think. But Luci, my girl from Korofi, my father killed her. And I had to try and move on from that. I met Nate when I was with Phoebe, when her and I got married and it was like I got a piece of my soul back… And selfishly I didn’t – I don’t, want to have to live again like I did when Luci died. He pauses to glance back at Locke. So I bargained with Safrin a life for a life. I was afraid that if I said no to the offer of her saving Nate if the Old Gods win the war that it would be off the table. I should’ve talked to them first and I didn’t. I fucked over Hotaru but I think Nate understood… After a while. He doesn’t agree of course but it was done out of love. He’s not sure why he’s dumping so much onto Locke about this, but he does know that Nate is Locke’s friend and that Nate considers Locke a good friend too – and perhaps he just wants to be able to explain himself a bit more. There are… Not a lot of people that know me as well as Nate or Hotaru do. He snorts at this, an almost tired exasperated sound.

Maeve certainly doesn’t. But he doesn’t want to sit there and say it would ward Maeve off when Sunjata knows better than to dig his claws into those wounds. So instead, he shifts a bit, slumping to his side to lean into Locke a bit more – as if Locke was the big spoon in this feline hug. Love makes one incredibly stupid. He agrees tiredly. As for Haai… Not sure if I do want to talk about it much. It was like… Attuning, having your soul changed, only to have part of it simply torn out. Ripped out with jagged teeth and sharp claws, left to bleed and pulse and infect the rest of him. I’ve been trying not to think about it much. I have to watch my side of the Attuned bond with Nate. Because of the blood ring. And he already knows he doesn’t do a good enough job at hiding it when night rolls around and he has to sleep.

Speaking of, though, he perks up a little and tries to peer over at Locke. You planning on heading back to Torchline? LongNight’s close, not sure if you’ll make it all the way there in time. He pauses, rushing through these thoughts quickly. You can uh, stay with us for it until Flowerbirth and head back out if you need a place to go?
bring me in closer
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-14-2021, 05:11 PM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 06:20 PM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-15-2021, 12:08 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 12:14 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-15-2021, 12:46 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 12:59 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-15-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-15-2021, 02:25 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Sunjata - 10-15-2021, 02:36 AM
RE: don't take me tongue tied - by Locke - 10-15-2021, 11:22 PM