stop light observations
Remi!!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
aúsi, nos paramas // & still we stand
"Well..." Remi's smile is dark. "It was Ludo who cursed me into being an abandoned. So I suppose...before? Though I cannot say with any real certainty that it likes me now. Tolerates is probably a better word." Puffing out a breath that momentarily inflated his cheeks, the alchemist lets his head shift from side to side. "It is always double-edged, I have found. Once Ludo gave me a gift—its mask—which was then stolen during LongNight. As punishment, it took all memories of those I loved. Another time a very dear friend of mine died and I begged that she be brought back. She was, but not as I had expected. She was placed in the body of a unicorn and was made to be my companion." Remi's set jaw and stern gaze wordlessly suggested how well it had worked out.

"Oh. Oh of course." The alchemist murmurs with belated understanding. "I am Remi Taliesin." He adds, realizing only as Milo gives his name, that the pair hadn't bothered to introduce themselves before.

'Down there, hmmm?' Peering over the edge of the boat and able to see absolutely nothing, Remi bites the inside of his cheek and nods. "Well, I appreciate it Milo. If I can ever do anything for you in return, just ask."

So saying Remi pulls in a breath, and lunges over the side of the fishing boat before it can rock too much beneath his feet. He has to swim down several yards before shifting, and even as he does so, much of his bulk breaks the surface of the water and likely shifts the boat from side to side. Waving one massive tentacle above the surface, Remi disappears down below.

~FIN

THE
LULLABY

Table coding by Sky
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
stop light observations - by Milo - 10-14-2021, 08:44 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Remi - 10-14-2021, 09:17 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Milo - 10-14-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Remi - 10-15-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Milo - 10-16-2021, 04:04 AM
RE: stop light observations - by Remi - 10-20-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Milo - 10-21-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: stop light observations - by Remi - 11-01-2021, 05:09 PM
RE: stop light observations - by Milo - 11-02-2021, 04:32 AM
RE: stop light observations - by Remi - 11-04-2021, 04:45 PM