old flames
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
He’d noticed it from the sky at first, the fire rising toward the sky with its orange and yellow fingers, lurching and reaching into the open expanse of nothing. But it takes him some time to land, to find a spot easy enough for him to land without getting lost. And her certainly doesn’t notice the figure standing beside the Eye of Fire watching it.

It’s about the time he’s made it through the maze back toward the center where the fire is located, wanting to do his best to get the nicest view possible of it. Complete with the walk up if only to see just how impressive it truly was. Yet as he rounds the corner, the view isn’t what he’s expecting, his eyes searching for the fire only to land on his ex-wife instead. He swallows hard, the scars on his neck where it’s ripped out his compass tattoos in a gnarled line bouncing with the movement. “Didn’t expect to see you here.” He murmurs by way of greeting, nodding toward the flame that’s settled behind her.
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
old flames - by Phoebe - 10-14-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-16-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-16-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-18-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-19-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-19-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-19-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-19-2021, 08:16 PM