old flames
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i'm the lights out, i'm the guard down
the bated breath you take, you take and hold
He’s been through so much that his past is used more as a mask these days, the things that make him shy away from the rest of everything. And so far, it had worked in his favor, to be cautious most of the time for good reason. So he lets that dry comment from her fade, figuring it isn’t worth the argument for it. Which is probably for the better when he gives her his honest answer and she turns around and throws it in his face, as if it isn’t what he’s constantly thought about for months on end.

A humorless laugh leaves him as he rolls his eyes, finding her gaze and folding his arms to wait until she’s done, because it’s easier than interjecting. “Why do you think we moved out here? Why we left Torchline? And regardless if you want to hear it or not, Nate and Kamaria are tied together. Nate’s fate relies on Kamaria surviving, on me raising her and protecting her. And if I do that then there’s hope for Nate after the war.” His gaze is still shadowed as he tears it away from Phoebe. Kamaria wasn’t a punishment, she was a bargain. “But I’m glad to hear that you still know so much about my situation to talk down to me about it as if I haven’t thought through everything.” He mutters, shrugging and waving a hand to her as he pushes off the hedges and steps away from her toward the Eye of Fire.
i'm the shade of doubt, i'm the mask and shroud
i'm the burning out, i'm the lie you tell, the lie you tell yourself
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
old flames - by Phoebe - 10-14-2021, 10:29 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-14-2021, 10:34 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-16-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-16-2021, 05:48 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-18-2021, 03:39 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-19-2021, 04:41 AM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-19-2021, 12:27 PM
RE: old flames - by Sunjata - 10-19-2021, 04:58 PM
RE: old flames - by Phoebe - 10-19-2021, 08:16 PM