[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe was exhausted. She should have been freezing, with her skirt being all that was keeping Emmett’s insides in as far as she could tell, but the labor of pulling him into town had sweat rolling down her face. He might look little but he was basically all muscle, and thereby much heavier than one would anticipate. Chris and Milly had stayed close to her legs, holding onto Emmett where they could in an effort to help but not doing much really. The fish from Safrin swam through the air around them and all was quiet as…well she didn’t know how long but long enough.

The sight of the Rathskellar was welcomed and gave her renewed energy to reach safety and help. She managed to slump Emmett against the door, the toddlers huddled next to him. Phoebe stood in front of him, furthest from the door with her glowy fish, hoping its light would keep things at bay. ”Let me in!! Let me in its Phoebe Steadman, please!!” she shouted at the door, banging on it with her fists. Chris and Milly followed suit, yelling and crying at the door as they hit it with their little hands. ”Please!! Emmett is hurt! Let us in!!”
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Phoebe - 02-21-2019, 05:56 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 06:47 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-21-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:12 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 07:34 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Edrei - 02-21-2019, 09:35 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Begging for Mercy - by Ronin - 02-22-2019, 05:20 PM