{SE} I wanna be adored
Sunnyyyyyyy
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
if the tide takes california, i'm so glad i got to hold ya
It’s the easiest wake up he’s had in what feels like forever. Thoughts of Haai on the backburner for once, no nightmare stirring him awake. Just the content warmth and light that Nate constantly gives to him, something that he leans toward like a sun starved flower. It helps him brighten up, to peer through the dark of their room while the twins sleep soundly in the crib off to the side, Sunjata peering up at his husband in a heap of navy feathers that cover his neck and half of his face, among the slit steel that meets Nate’s soft gaze.

The echo of what Nate had said prior, resonates in Sunjata as he recalls his own gift, brightening up a fraction more as he moves to sit up, to slump against the Ascended’s shoulder. I’ll take the gift now. He hums through the bond, a surprising amount of tired humor racing its way through him before it softens into something gentler. He can’t help the way his brows want to pinch together, the slight twitch of them as he tries to fight it off.

So he readjusts them a little bit, leaning and nosing his head up toward Nate’s neck where he plants a long, drawn out kiss. “I do,And I love you too. He ends with a bit of a brighter note, lips still pressed to Nate’s neck. I got you a gift too. One he's been hiding by his side of the bed, in a space that he's sure Nate likely hasn't spent much time snooping around if at all.
and if the sky falls from heaven above
oh i know i had the best time falling into love
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
{SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-20-2021, 07:18 AM
RE: I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-20-2021, 07:32 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-27-2021, 05:45 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-27-2021, 06:57 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-28-2021, 05:50 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-28-2021, 06:17 AM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 10-31-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Sunjata - 10-31-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: {SE} I wanna be adored - by Nate - 11-01-2021, 05:30 AM