i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SuNJATA
the flood
They have a few more people than accounted for, which means that despite it being LongNight, food runs out a smidge quicker than it otherwise would have. It isn’t an issue, not really, and todays just one of those days (he thinks it’s sometime in the mid afternoon though it’s hard to tell with the days of pitch black) where they don’t have much going on. So Sunjata’s slunk out from home, flown toward Mourn because he knows that there’s a few rogue cows and goats that drift through the meadows, and what’s better than bringing back a decent haul?

It’s certainly cold enough to keep everything chilled before they have a chance to break it up. It’s an almost suffocating sort of dark, but Sunjata drifts through row after row of the fields, not wishing to take up a lot of space or ruin most of the meat (otherwise he’d simply stay in his dragon shift). No, this time Sunjata remains as himself, a sleek black bow between his hands and arrows strapped to his back, eyes partially shifted so that he can at least see some movement.

He’s as silent as can be as he drifts through the grasses, and the second he spots a slight crowned head of a goat, the bow is lifted and an arrow is shot.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 10-25-2021, 01:14 AM