i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
The shot is a good one, bringing down the goat just about the time Sunjata hears the rage of the smaller dragon — hard to see in this endless night. Brows pinch and he’s careful as he steps forward, only to be dove upon by the small dragon in what appears to be a fuck you. Which honestly? Fair enough. And it gives him time to recognize the dragon.

It also gives him time to hear the way the dragon calls out for her friend, a friend that isn’t coming. A friend that wouldn’t be coming back. He’s just about to tell her that (one of his new fangle perks of Attunement), when Wessex appears beside him seemingly out of thin air and he lowers the bow as he nods a tired greeting to her, feeling the fresh wound of Haai yet again despite his attempts to snuff it out. “Thanks Wessex.” He greets her quietly, moving to slide the bow onto his back, the Draconic slit steel of his gaze scans her briefly before looking into the dark for the dragon. “Not too far from home actually.” He supposes if she did want to stumble across them, King’s End would be the prime choice.

But there’s a pang deep within him that stops him in his tracks as he turns to face Wessex, a seriousness crossing his face that tugs at the scar to his cheek. “Hey, uh, can you bring Loki back? I’ve got to tell her that she’s not going to find Haai.” He doesn’t remember or know of Wessex knows, but, he needs to tell them now otherwise the pain of her searching for the griffin would send him over the edge more than it already had.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 10-26-2021, 01:10 AM