i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
First of all, let us not forget that Wessex now smells very much like a sweet, fresh pine tree. Or if Sunjata can’t pinpoint the source, that at least the smell is overwhelming, despite this area very much lacking pine trees.

“Really?” she replies, fruitlessly looking past him into the darkness, as if it might literally be seen in the background. “Nate never mentioned where you moved to.” Biting back the obvious question, she tries to let Sunjata have the space to decide whether or not he’d like her to know where they live. And unsure of whether or not he might want her company, she’s ready to keep moving through King’s End when he mentions Loki again.

It’s an odd phrasing. And she doesn’t pick up on it right off the bat. “Oh. Uh, sure. I mean I can tell her…” Because obviously the Flood can talk to her companion, but the understanding would be greater if it came from Wessex. Still, she lifts her head to the sky and is quiet for a moment while the Deepfrost wind starts to play with loose tendrils of her hair. Out of the soulful night floats the dragon - who is not so little anymore - too big to perch on her shoulder any more. Instead, she lands at their feet and chirps up at the two humans.
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Wessex - 10-29-2021, 05:59 PM