i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
The writer certainly has forgotten Wessex smells like wintergreen, and as soon as Sunjata gets close enough to Wessex to notice that it’s her sparking the smell, his nose twitches a fraction in curiosity. He’d never recalled her smelling like that, but he doesn’t quite ask about it given her whole… Senses thing. Maybe she hasn’t noticed, would it be rude for him to point it out?

Speaking of, her nose is quite red.

But conversation of his home and the sorrowful pang of Haai’s void left behind keep him from asking. “We moved to King’s End.” Which was all around them. Sunjata doesn’t know who all Nate wants to know, but imagines it likely would be better coming from Nate regardless. As for the news of Haai? It tampers down his thoughts on much else, focusing on anything else but watching Wessex call the dragon down. “You could probably explain it better but I can talk to animals and companions now so I figured I’d give it a try.” He hadn’t tried it much before – not aside from the quiet complaints from Pemota every day. And part of him seems to think it might sound better coming from him regardless.

As it were, though, the dragon chirps up at them and Sunjata works his jaw hard enough that despite the light being next to nonexistent, it’s likely both dragon and Ascended would be able to see the way the muscles move within it. He kneels down on one knee, a bit more up to Loki’s space and height as he takes a long slow breath. Hey Loki. He pauses, trying to figure out the words to say. Haai isn’t around anymore. She… Passed away. Nate and I buried her here and if you want to visit her grave I can show Wessex and you where it is. The dragon could either tell Sunjata yes or no or contemplate it with Wessex – but given that the demigod doesn’t have Attuned speech, doesn’t know what Sunjata’s said, his slit steel gaze flicks up to scan Wessex’s face.

Haai’s dead.” His voice is a bit rougher here as he moves to stand again, turning back to the goat to hack off the leg to give to Loki. “I offered to show her and you the grave if its something she wants to do.

Sunjata uses Beast Speaker!

Beast Speaker | Can speak to rare creatures/companions/regular animals. Requires permission to "speak" on behalf of someone's companion. Regular animals speak in varying levels of coherence.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 10-30-2021, 03:41 AM