i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Despite Loki’s insistence that Haai will always be in the skies for her, there is still a sense of loss in the dragon. She nudges whatever bit of Jata is closest with her nose and then sinks back down to the ground again, declaring simply, Sad. Sad Jata. Sad Loki. Sad mine. Looking up at her bonded, she slinks over to the demigoddess and curls up at the woman’s feet. Her companion’s sadness, Sunjata’s tone and pointed focus, and her own musing on what life might be like if she lost Loki leave Wessex firmly in the ranks of the sad group too, mourning yet another good part of the world that’s been lost.

She doesn’t ask any more questions of the Flood. Something like this… it can’t be cured by talking about it. It doesn’t need to be cured. It just has to be worked through and Sunjata just needs to be functional.

Squeezing his shoulder again (despite their often-rocky relationship, it’s easy to muster compassion for this kind of thing), Wessex then reaches down to gather Loki in her arms and together, they turn towards the goat. Still dead. Still lying there.

The offer of visiting the grave doesn’t seem to be something Loki wants to do (if she even understands what a grave is - and the Wraith isn’t so sure if would be of any interest), so she moves on.

“Looks like you’ll be feasting on goat for awhile. Want some help preparing it, or…?”

Or should she just let him go on his way?
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 04:00 PM