i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
She can have all of them.” Sunjata murmurs – because it wasn’t like Haai was around to take them, nor Fangorn who often enjoyed the blood from a kill. And Pemota? Well, she was a star whale, and as far as Sunjata knew, guts and blood wasn’t in the creature’s diet plan. So he gets to work on the upper half, ensuring that he contains the guts just enough to get it in a nice little package for Loki to enjoy later.

Perhaps a small amount of an apology given the shitty news the poor dragonling had heard today.

His eyes are still ringed red but at least they don’t burn, and the more he works with his hands the less he has to think about the knot in his throat. So much so, that when Wessex comments that about the Firling, he hums an acknowledgement toward the strange little trees – before she mentions her wintergreen scent and Sunjata manages to hum a small laugh. “Smells good at least.” He pauses, lifting his gaze to peer at Wessex through the dark. “Maybe I drink too much because my thought was immediately gin rather than trees.” He’s not wrong.

He manages to work part of the goat into sections, easier to be tied together for transport when her next question comes and he speaks while he works, keeping his mind off of everything else. “Mostly uneventful. Something threw a snowball at Nate but it missed. Aside from that? The best LongNight I’ve had since I landed here.” Probably his best winter season of all time, if he’s being honest. “And yeah, he got it. I heard about it. I’m sorry it’s come to this.” There's every ounce of genuine apology that leaves Sunjata, upset as well at the reasons and the cost of it all.
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 11-15-2021, 04:15 AM