i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes
open!! <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
Mm, well, I’m not in it as much as I once was.” He comments offhandedly – his expanse of entrepreneuring guilds, posed as boxing rings and bars weren’t quite under his hold as much anymore. But it doesn’t mean he still doesn’t have the heart for it. In fact, it helps to think about it rather than the conversation they’d just had. “Maybe I should go back into it.” Alcohol certainly helped to fill the void that was his companion, but responsibilities as a father kept him from indulging as much as he wishes he could.

They make their cuts and separate it all out and Sunjata’s prepared to load it up into the bags he’d brought – saddlebag-like so that he could either carry it back in his dragon shift or to loop it around himself somehow for his Pegasus shift (though having Wessex here helps the second thought form in his mind). Regardless, the Flood hums a quiet agreement about LongNight, a twitch of a frown crossing his face that mimics her own.

As it stands, however, Sunjata means every word of his apology of what the Greatwood is doing to the Ascended. And the fact he feels stuck in the middle of both – one foot in the Old Gods favor and the other willingly slipping over toward the New Gods, it’s another tangled feeling that sparks in his chest. He finishes tying up the bags and rises to his full height, gaze lifting to Wessex again. “Thank you Wessex. I’ll let him know.” He offers her a small smile, one torn between the freshly opened wound of grief.

But he sucks in a deep breath, rolls his shoulders. “Well, I should get this back for Nate to help me separate it out more.” He says a bit offhandedly, skin flaring with the scales of his dragon shift. “Hope your LongNight stays calm.” He’s sure that they’d be in touch if something didn’t go smoothly. And with that departure given, Sunjata steps away to create some space to shift into his full dragon shift, sending a pulse of his goodbye to Loki and a nod to Wessex, before he scoops up the bag of what he’s bringing back between his jaws and takes to the sky to head home.

- FIN <3
love will save you, but it won't save me
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don't mind if I keep on rolling snake eyes - by Sunjata - 11-21-2021, 08:52 PM