[RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins
open metal gathering thread
Nikolai Moriya
Scholar /Bookseller

Age: 28 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nikolai
Not all truths
Belong to the light
Bending down, Nikolai scoops up other bits of metal that have been revealed by Wessex's work. Placing them to the side, he gives a small nod. "I might have to take a look, best cover all our bases." Any bit of information that could help would be worth it.  The younger Ascended wasn't much of a fighter, at least not yet. Finding information was the best that he could do for now, so of course he was putting his all into it.

Nikolai perks up when Wessex questions him about his talk with the Voice. "I did!" He blinks, slightly embarrassed at his blatant excitement. Smiling shyly he explains, "I did. I told her what I was after and she said that she'd help me get an upgrade that would help. I've been working on completing the tasks she gave me. I'm almost done too."

Nikolai was incredibly excited at how close he was to acquiring his first upgrade. Especially since it was one that he so desperately wanted. Being able to decipher codes and languages would be an incredible asset for him.
Some lie in wait
For you to step into the shadows

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins - by Nikolai - 11-09-2021, 12:43 AM