[RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins
open metal gathering thread
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
Never one to discourage thoroughness, Wessex simply nods in agreement and is thankful that someone else is going to be combing through things with a fine-toothed comb.

Once he’s retrieved the bits of metal, the General sets the slab down again, brushes off her hands, flexs them and wiggles her fingers as if they might be cramped (they’re not) and then takes a scrutinizing look around for their next target. However, she allows herself to get momentarily distracted by news of the quest, which sends her into a grand smile, tips of her fangs glinting in the dim light. “That’s great! Do you mind if I ask what it is?” In the meantime, she wanders over to where there’s been a bit of a cave in and begins to try and claw away the overgrowth - the ivy and the bushes - to reveal a hole where something had clearly once made its home.

Seems empty now, but it has her squatting and peering into it, curious to what might have held the stone up. Maybe something metal?
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins - by Wessex - 11-15-2021, 12:11 AM