[RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins
open metal gathering thread
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Laser beams we're about to awesome all your dreams
“Yeah, she isn’t always the most direct, except when she wants to be.” Chuckling quietly, Wessex recalls her own past quests. “And she works in mysterious ways. I’ve seen it - the way she creates something out of bits and pieces, it really is extraordinary. Paper wasps eat books, so that might be translation part. Obsidian sphere… well it’s eye shaped, so that might be how she fits it to your existing parts. Mine is in my eye too. Or near it. Something like that.” The Voice’s creations are truly unique and span a far wider range than simple gadgets and magics.

Soon, the Wraith might be able to tell Nikolai about how the Voice made her in to a bird, and how amazing it was to see her body projected above her, the whole process she goes through.

She spots some more small metal bits, their tops just barely poking out of the ground. “Just grab those there and then I think we’ll have enough.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RQ] it's perfectly strange, you run through my veins - by Wessex - 12-06-2021, 04:42 PM