to new heights
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
NOAH

As the sun rose Noah made his way from Stormbreak to Torchline. He knew the shops along the port would still be bountiful with beautiful fruits and wares, perfect items for the offering Noah was finally prepared to give to Frey. Since his last encounter with the herald so much had happened, and now Noah was not sure what to expect.

He had agreed to meet Deimos when he arrived, and the warlord had been waiting for him at their agreed time and place. Together they traveled to the shrine, but when it was time for Noah to offer up his gift and call upon the herald, Deimos gave him the space to do so. Noah knelt before the shrine, the colors dancing around him from the Rainbow Road.

Taking a deep breath, Noah spoke. "Frey, I know it has been some time, but I have completed what you've asked of me." and closed his eyes, hopeful that the herald would visit him now even though the tides had changed.

---

Noah is turning in his quest, given here: i need you right now

QUEST - DONE
- 1 thread hunting a frost giant and harvesting its leathery hide :: a giant?
- 1 thread hunting an ursur, harvesting its claws :: We're hunting that?
- 1 thread keeping watch over the Citadel all night :: your soul is a wall of thorns
- Host a PQ to: run a hunting party (what you hunt is your choice) :: {PQ} only take what is necessary

I want trees instead of gravestones
nothing to confess

Messages In This Thread
to new heights - by Noah - 11-01-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 03:30 PM
RE: to new heights - by Frey - 11-05-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: to new heights - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:35 PM