Training [SE] Carnival knives out here?
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah gave Noah's shoulder one last squeeze before turning and grabbing two of the knives. Throwing it, he tried to collect his thoughts. His distraction meant one of them hit the outermost ring but the second knife buried deeply into the third ring from the middle. Letting out a breath, he turned and eyed Noah worriedly. "I'm not sure if you'll like my stance to be honest." The Outlander threw one last knife to brace himself, and this time it landed close to the bullseye. Sah was too tense to celebrate and instead began to try and explain his thoughts to Noah.

"I'll be honest. I don't care much for any of Caido's gods. I doubt I ever will. One doesn't simply give up an entire life of devotion to one God only to bow to another from another world less then 2 years since their arrival." This was the part that had Sah nervous, "I'm not in this war for the Gods. I'm pretty neutral to towards them." The younger hunter eyed Noah determinedly. "I'm in this war for all of you. Deimos, Cordelia, you, and all the rest of he people back in Halo. My only goal in this war? It's to see all of you survive." The people that had taken him in. The people he loved and would die for.

Sah ran a hand through his hair, "Halo needs to stay safe. Neutrality would be best, allowing the Citadel to become a fortress for all across Caido who wish to avoid the fighting. But neutrality often fails and if that's the case, having Halo for the Old Gods seems the most likely given the region's history."

The Abandoned eyed his friend contemplatively, "A coup or any means of force will make things worse. The people of Halo need to choose which Gods they want if or when neutrality fails. They have to decide for themselves." Sah's eyes narrowed, "And Noah? If you want to keep Halo safe? You'll have to respect whatever choice they make." The Abandoned took a step back, giving the man a moment to think.

"But that's a later issue. The main concern at the moment is getting all of you back to Halo. We're weak with so few defenders. I'm on the council. I can try to negotiate a way back into the city. You all will likely face some kind of punishment but at least Halo will be protected." Sah fell silent, eyeing Noah warily.

Although he didn't know about the man's new status as a Demigod, he did know of Noah's devotion to the Old Gods. He was concerned of the mans' reaction to Sah's priorities in the war. If Noah decided to chase him away, the Abandoned didn't know what he'd do.
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Sah - 11-01-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Noah - 11-02-2021, 03:43 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Sah - 11-02-2021, 11:07 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Noah - 11-03-2021, 06:45 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Sah - 11-04-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Sah - 11-06-2021, 12:43 AM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Noah - 11-09-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: [SE] Carnival knives out here? - by Sah - 11-12-2021, 01:11 AM