open my chest and color my spine
Quest turn-in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
When the sun finally rises at the end of the week, Wessex finds herself both eager and slightly disappointed. It was wonderful to have a week of (relative) calm and safety in the Grounds and yet, there are things to be done, and she needs to see their Goddess.

Loki clambers into a little sling Wessex has made for her (as she no longer fits comfortably around the demigoddess’s shoulders) and off the two of them pop to the shrine in the Fangs - where there’s plenty of open air and no one but the Ursurs and Frost Giants to see them. She takes a moment to read again the words inlaid in gold on the wall and then lifts her head to where the Voice usually appears.

“Lady,” she calls to the frigid silence, “I’ve been able to do what was needed for the bird.” Flying, attacking, and defending - all in new bodies, with new capabilities. The Wraith is ready to throw the world a curve ball, if her Goddess is as well.

------------------

Wessex completed the following reqs:

1. Practice flying, whether from a borrow shift or some other means
- when i look at the man who would be king - Flying with Sunjata in his dragon shift

2. Complete 2 training threads completely shifted. One thread should be focused on attacking, and the other on defending.
- {Training} sweating on the inside - Attacking w/ Locke in his jaguar shift
- {Training} iron and ore - Defending w/ Nikolai in Ray's panther shift (not Fin'ed, but has been turned in and accepted for seasonal training reqs)
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-01-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM