open my chest and color my spine
Quest turn-in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
Being able to watch exactly what is being done to her is fascinating - she does her best to try and remember so she can recount the process to Isla (and maybe Nate) later. The process as a whole seems like the kind of thing select siblings might find interesting and without any pain to distract her, her eyes dart from one bit to the next.

The totality of it all leaves her speechless.

And when prompted, when the Voice is finished, she easily sits up, looking at her hands and then running her fingertips along the bits of spine that she can reach. How does it feel?Big, she says, widening her eyes in emphasis and then laughing at how silly that sounds. “And powerful.” Suddenly starting at the realization of the added ability, a fanged smile grows wide again. “And shooting metal feathers? Fucking awesome.

The Wraith pushes herself to standing and with a heartfelt expression, offers “Thank you. I have so many questions about which way we need to go this year, but - I think that can wait for a couple of days while we check out the Sea of Glass. I don’t suppose you know how to crack it open? I thought Eirachi might be best to ask, but if there’s any easier way…?”
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-01-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM