open my chest and color my spine
Quest turn-in
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
News that the Sea of Glass had been frozen for so long has Wessex nodding thoughtfully, though she isn’t so surprised that mastered magic hadn’t been able to crack the surface. Halo is cold. The Sea even colder, and she’s felt the power of the Eirachi herself.

And if celestial magic is out? “So the only other option is lava from the Climb… but that, too, is very dangerous for us. Too dangerous.” For everyone, actually. She imagines that that might not be so easy to control and the last thing she wants is to send a flow of lava unchecked towards the Citadel. And she knows how water hurts Eirachi’s brother yes, she forgets his name at the moment, and finds herself unwilling at the moment to put him through that again. With a wrinkle of her nose and a grimace, the Wraith sucks it up and bends herself towards the next steps, as she always does.

“Guess it’s to the Eirachi, then. Thank you, Lady. I’ll be back to use the COTY award soon.”

{FIN}
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-01-2021, 03:55 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: open my chest and color my spine - by Wessex - 11-08-2021, 10:22 PM