[SE] Resettling the remains
Tray Farn
Field Researcher

Age: 35 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 6 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 1 - Int:
Played by: Ozreus Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The completely accurate accusation, so blatantly voiced, jarred Tray out of his focused sketching. Opening his mouth he went to speak but, now actually present and taking notice of his surroundings, noticed the wolf curled up near by and did a small double-take while simultaneously taking two quick steps sideways.

"Mmmmm yes, well," Tray glanced at the wolf again, "If you would maybe stay still a moment I can just finish these last details, umm I'm sorry but isn't that going to attack me? Shouldn't we escape or something?" As jarring as the man seeing through his ruse was it wasn't nearly as off-putting as the wolf lounging so close. Tray had seen his share of wolves but they'd all been wild and not as calm as this one appeared to be, after opening his mouth though and having a second to think about it, it occurred to Tray that it might be this man's pet or something? Even given that welcoming thought it was a large animal and the monster attack was still very fresh in Tray's memory.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-02-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Tray - 11-05-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-05-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Tray - 11-07-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-08-2021, 11:49 PM