[SE] Resettling the remains
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
Sah

Sah smirked at the man's unease around Lilly, "Relax. She's mine." He put the shovel down and sat on one of the larger rubble chunks as Lilly sent amusement through their bond. The wolf stood up and stretched, making her way over to Sah's side before sitting down and leaning into his leg. All the while, the wolf eyed Tray with blatant mirth, blatant for a wolf that is. Sah reached down and ruffled her ears as he glanced at Tray with a raised brow, "Haven't you ever met a companion before?"

Sah eyed the man for a moment before smirking once more. "Nice drawings by the way. Not bad. But why the hell did you choose this place to do it?" He waved an arm towards the bits of rubble, flinching slightly as it aggravated his still healing shoulder. That monster had left quite a bad bite on him. Even when treated with healing magic, the fresh scars were still tender.

"This is literally where the attack was and where repairs need to be done. Why would you have come here hoping for quiet?" Sah shook his head in exasperation, making a shooing motion with one hand while he stood up to resume cleaning. "Seriously though, either help me or leave." With that, the Abandoned fully returned to removing rubble and debris from the street, ignoring Tray's presence or lack thereof.

The Abandoned continued to clean up the damage left by the monster until the sun had nearly set. Tired but satisfied with his work, he finally called it quits for the day and headed home with Lilly.

-{FIN}
My soul is in the sky
-William Shakespeare

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-02-2021, 12:12 AM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Tray - 11-05-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-05-2021, 02:25 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Tray - 11-07-2021, 03:49 PM
RE: [SE] Resettling the remains - by Sah - 11-08-2021, 11:49 PM