Death Becomes Her
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia
Delphia's head tilted, eyes widening slightly. His explanation was indeed very different from the sort of 'jump' she had envisioned - in a wonderful, fantastical sort of way. "Vi has indeed blessed you." she said with a soft smile. What a terribly convenient sort of power to have! She had not heard of any with such magic - objects certainly to attain a similar mode of travel but that was not born of one's own will. "Do not fret though. In time you will feel a greater control of your abilities. My father advised me of this when I was much younger." she assured.

She nodded to his question, the corners of her eyes crinkling as though she might smile. "I was born and raised in the Greatwood. It is the only home I have ever known. And with the threat of cat sith stealing the souls of the dead, it is where I am most needed." she said. At the mention of cat sith though, one appeared upon her shoulder, shadows curving around Delphia's neck and wide green eyes peering at Noah from it's perch. The cat meowed in protest to being considered a threat, and Delphia trilled a light laugh. "Not this one though. Morticia is my helper."
she has witchcraft in her lips
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-05-2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-05-2021, 08:42 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-06-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-09-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-13-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-15-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Delphia - 11-23-2021, 03:14 PM
RE: Death Becomes Her - by Noah - 11-27-2021, 03:42 PM