shatter in the night
Neron and Voice!
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5337
KIADA

A letter sent to Neron and a trek down toward the Fangs, Kiada’s quiet most of the way. Little idle talk, little bits of ‘fuck that LongNight monster’ and 'fuck the shit that happened at the Sea of Glass' sprinkled into the mix – as well as little questions here and there on how Neron was feeling about all of it. After all, they'd both been a bit fucked up on both accounts, though Kiada had spent most of her time in the sky.

We’ve got to ask about the shrine, and... Maybe where we can find another relic to get a head start on it so we don't meet up with those fuckers again.” She confirms with Neron, unease settling in her gut. It’s the first time she’s gone to see the Voice since she’d been brought back. Her mother had Ascended much like Neron had, though, and she hopes that gives her a small boon of something. She’s not sure what. But she takes a breath she doesn’t need, a long slow breath, before she heads in with Neron beside her.

Perhaps given how he knows the Voice it’d be better for him to ask for her. After all, Kiada may be considered a Bright One, but she feels nothing more than a spec in the grand scheme of things again.

And her track record with gods on the worlds she’d been to before was quite terrible anyway.
i was young and stupid then, always playing for the win
don't know where we got this bad, i just wish i had you back
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
shatter in the night - by Kiada - 11-06-2021, 05:48 AM
RE: shatter in the night - by Neron - 11-22-2021, 06:07 PM
RE: shatter in the night - by Random Event - 12-16-2021, 10:17 PM
RE: shatter in the night - by Neron - 12-17-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: shatter in the night - by Kiada - 12-18-2021, 04:56 AM