[se] and back again; where it begins
open SE!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah had never been one for painting, or crafting of anything for that matter. However, making lanterns was something he was accustomed to. Even a few seasons ago his lantern had been chosen, in honor of Weaver, and she had been brought back to him momentarily. Before the world erupted with a roar and those who perished were able to come back as ascended. The day still made Noah's guts twist.

"I used to find my peace out on the tundra. It felt like it was the only place I could center myself again." It was still a true sentiment. Having now not been in touch with the icy lands of his birthplace for many seasons made his heart ache. "This place, with all of the animals, brings me back to it in a familiar way." Though it wasn't the same, it was a place where Noah could focus on the wildlife of Frey and not on what was needed of him. To stop and take a breath was entirely needed for the demigod to be able to fulfill what Vi wanted.

Noah took his own paintbrush and tapped it against a blue lantern, letting droplets of white paint create faint stars in a beautiful sky. "People will enjoy these."

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
[se] and back again; where it begins - by Lena - 11-07-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: [se] and back again; where it begins - by Noah - 12-14-2021, 07:14 PM