[se] and back again; where it begins
open SE!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 51 - Dext: 51 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Online
Change author:
MP: 1325
NOAH

Noah smiled when Lena made her observation. It was a compliment to him. "There wasn't a lot of choosing before the portal opened." Noah said, lifting a lantern he finished up for Lena to approve or deny. "If you tried to leave Halo, the chances of making it over the mountains and through the wilds into another settled territory were slim at best." Even for the hardiest of people with the most skills and experience, dragons and frost giants and ursur were all still a threat. "But, I do think it is why some outlanders have chosen to come in. I know for some of them it reminds them of their home on another world." Deimos and Hotaru, for example.

"These are still wet, but if we are careful I think we can hang them before the sun goes down." He regarded their artwork, as well as motioning up towards the sun that dimmed below the buildings surrounding them. Long shadows were already beginning in some places, ready to reach out and take hold of the garden for long hours of sleep.

I'll follow you down through the eye of the storm

Don't worry I'll keep you warm

Messages In This Thread
[se] and back again; where it begins - by Lena - 11-07-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: [se] and back again; where it begins - by Noah - 12-28-2021, 02:51 PM