the feeling you're never far gone
Prayer for Fray
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
M i l d e w

Come down, little darling,
and lay at my breast
It took time to find the shrine - for many years now, Mildew had only prayed in her own home at the altar she had made herself on a table, knowing that Fray would hear and not needing favours or responses to stay faithful. The Gods had more important things to do than comfort the petty concerns and worries of those limited to a life on Caido.

Recently however, as news of oncoming war continued to creep into the Feverlands and she met more Demi-Gods, all of whom seemed to have very close and consistent relationships with their Gods, Mildew had wondered if it would be prudent to meet with her herald for the first time in centuries. After a couple of weeks of rumination, she set off to the Oerwoud where she had heard there was a shrine, a basket of offerings tucked under her arm.

After a long walk and a while of wandering around within the tree-laden jungle, she finally found what seemed like the right spot given the description she'd had. Hiking up her skirt and holding the handle of the basket in her teeth, Mildew scaled the trunk, finally settling on a large branch by the marked out altar and putting the basket beside her. With a faint smile her fingers traced over the bark and she softly spoke: "Frey, my love, are you there? It's been ever so long and I thought I ought to come and say hello. It seems my life in the Feverlands is to become more complicated and I could use your guidance."
Oh, come a little closer
and I'll do the rest

Messages In This Thread
the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-08-2021, 02:43 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 11-13-2021, 04:03 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-16-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 11-29-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 11-30-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 12-01-2021, 05:51 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 12-06-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Frey - 12-15-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: the feeling you're never far gone - by Mildew - 12-20-2021, 09:32 PM