[SE] The wrong kind of glitter
For Sam
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Sam
I am this great, unstable mass of blood and foam
And no one in his right mind would make my home his home
"Oh? Well, I can assure you she's hardly prowling around there daily. I rarely see her and I live there...Wessex operates on her own timetable and it's usually very full." Sam shrugged, unable to really say what it was the Wraith spent so much of her time doing - probably things for the Voice that he was far too unimportant to even know about. Anyway, he smiled at Sah as he added: "But we can meet anywhere you like. I could even come to Halo. It's been quite a while."

He could tell the question about the Longnight monster caused pain (of course it did) and Sam only listened carefully then nodded, not digging into it further. It sounded much like many other of the beasts they had seen, slain and been slayed by; he would have to speak to The Voice soon about whether her old experiments were still around. Sympathetically gasping and covering his mouth as he saw the scar, he almost pulled off his own glove, but something stopped him.

"...Listen, I cannot stay out here too long - I worry, with all the people around...I mean, it's probably silly, but I'm always worried someone will take issue with me. But in Halo, or in my bookstore in the Grounds - we'll meet and talk about your story, alright?" He was aware the departure was sudden, but his nerves often did shoot up out of nowhere, putting villains in every corner. With a couple more words of clarification about where he would be and when, Sam bid farewell and left, pleased that the conversation had evened out after it's unfortunate beginnings.

{FIN}
When I try to open up to you I get completely lost
Houses swallowed by the earth, windows thick with frost

Messages In This Thread
[SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Sah - 11-08-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Samuel - 11-09-2021, 12:33 AM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Sah - 11-12-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Samuel - 11-15-2021, 09:01 PM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Sah - 12-03-2021, 05:13 PM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Samuel - 12-08-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Sah - 12-09-2021, 06:41 PM
RE: [SE] The wrong kind of glitter - by Samuel - 12-16-2021, 05:38 PM