A Gracious Sentinel
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Well, she certainly wasn't a scholar of religion. That much was true. But it was clear she had misunderstood something. It didn't all add up like she thought. The two and two she was given didn't make the other twos Safrin had given her...or maybe they did but she was missing all the imaginary twos that would get her back to four from seventeen. Ugh! Math! Regardless, she felt the guilt and shame of failure, and like Ludo, seemd to deflate.

The Voice couldn't be destroyed. Definitely not by humans. If she could be by a god why would they have not done so before. Perhaps it wasn't so extreme. Perhaps she merely needed to be resealed and hidden away? "I'm sorry. I'm...only just starting to get a grasp of what is going on here." But that wasn't where it would end. Oh no. Something was amiss. She was primarily a steward of life. She was secondarily a gracious sentinel of death. Neither were in balance here because of the barrier. It needed to go...and somehow the Voice was its cause. If she was free...the barrier couldn't come down.

Phoebe stood and gave Ludo a respectful nod. "I will do all I can to figure it out, Ludo. Things will be set right...thank you for your time...and your work." And should the god not say something to make her stay, she would leave.
Phoebe
I'll be your shoulder when you cry

Messages In This Thread
A Gracious Sentinel - by Phoebe - 02-22-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Ludo - 02-23-2019, 12:20 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Ludo - 02-23-2019, 05:06 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Ludo - 02-23-2019, 09:29 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Ludo - 02-23-2019, 10:08 PM
RE: A Gracious Sentinel - by Phoebe - 02-23-2019, 10:26 PM